Latest members of the Chamber of Commerce...
Geraldine McCullagh, Coaching & Facilitation
EVANS JONES SURVEYORS AND PLANNING CONSULTANTS WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN US FOR THIS SPECIAL FREE EVENT! - NETWORKING: FROM STRESS TO SUCCESS (27 November 2018)
17:30 – 19:30
We have invited Will Kintish, an acknowledged leading business networking professional and specialist in the Professional Services industry, to come and help us to hone our networking skills and we would like to extend this invitation to other companies within the local Property sector who may be able to benefit too. In today’s highly competitive world, being a confident and effective networker sets you apart from the crowd, helps you raise your profile and create more business opportunities.
The presentation will cover:
• How to raise your profile and meet more people.
• How to be in control, break the ice and start the conversation with strangers.
• Approaching the appropriate people, how to break into groups and move on with ease and consideration.
• Ideas on what to talk about and how to be interesting!
• Processes for following up; ensuring you leave every event with a potential business opportunity.
• After the presentation, we encourage you to stay and join us for a drink and put your skills/tips into practice!
The Clarence Social
1 Clarence Parade