Latest members of the Chamber of Commerce...
Utterly Digital Limited
Whether you require a haven in which to concentrate on finalising that important presentation, or processing your end of year figures, sometimes it is imperative to have peace and quiet in order to work on the job in hand. With the introduction of Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce Business Centre all members have FREE access to the use of professional office facilities within the Chamber headquarters which are located in the heart of Cheltenham Town Centre.
• 5 workspaces for hot desking
• Desktop computer
• Conference Room with video conferencing capability
• Meeting area
• Wifi connectivity
Conference Room Hire (£5 for 2 hours for Chamber Members)
An amply spaced conference room complete with a white board and a large flat screen TV suitable for PowerPoint or video presentation. With it free wifi connection, you can video-conference anyone into your meeting from anywhere around the world.
The Business Centre is open from 9am to 5pm weekdays and members should note that this is a very popular benefit especially with smaller companies, so booking in advance is advised.
To book your desk please ring 01242 252626 or click here to email your requested dates and times. Please quote your company name and membership number when booking.
Facility/Equipment (Member / Non Member)
• Work desk: Free / £5 per hour
• Meeting area: non private: Free / £5 per hour
• Wifi Connectivity: Free / Free
• Conference Room: £5 two hrs / £15 two hrs
• Cash payment only
Business Centre Policies & Procedures
1. The Business Centre will be closed promptly at 5 p.m.
2. All users must sign in and sign out at MR Ratcliffe Insurance.
3. Do not store any business/personal information in the computer.
4. User must clean up the work area as a courtesy to the next user.
5. Hot food is not allowed in the Business Centre. Facilities available to make own beverages.
6. No children or pets allowed in the Business Centre.
7. Report any issues or problems to the Chamber office.
8. Only cash payment is accepted for facilities/equipment used.
10. Bookings can be made in advance on a first-come, first served basis. For reservations, call 01242 252626.